Effective Date: 13 January 2021
This Chat Rules is a binding legal agreement and is an integral part of the Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Agreement“) for the Flirtbees App.
- When using the Chat feature in the App, all USERS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED FROM:
- Being naked or semi-naked in front of the camera.
- Showing genitals.
- Touching genitals even through clothes.
- Showing underwear.
- Broadcasting photo/video Content of erotic/pornographic nature.
- Using obscenities or other offensive language.
- Switching off his/her webcam or pointing it away from his/her face. The User's face should be close-up and visible. A User's camera must show his/her face and clothed body.
- Using screenshots or his/her to broadcast photo/video Content in Chat, even if he/she is already featured in that photo/video Content.
- Violators will be removed from the App.
- The duration of the ban will be determined by the App administrators, and can vary in length depending on the violation ( Temporary Ban ).
- The above rules do not apply to private chats with Users who have accepted requests from and are in the other User's friend list.
- Majority or Legal Age Requirement
- In case We have any reasonable grounds for suspecting that You are underage, You will be asked to provide proof of age. If We have asked You for proof of Your age, You must provide all the requested information and documents in order to verify Your age. If You don't provide all the requested information, We are entitled to immediately terminate the Agreement, and therefore Your Account, with or without any appropriate notice ( Permanent Ban ).